We are looking to hire a talented Screen Printer with an eye for detail to join our fast-paced team – driving deadlines and producing high-quality apparel in a focused, friendly, union environment.
- You are a self-motivated humble team player who likes being busy and thrives working with a sense of urgency along with a team of fun forward-thinking achievers!
- You have incredible hand-eye coordination and would much rather be standing (for long periods of time) working hands-on with large machinery than being stuck at a desk.
- Have knowledge with: Substrate, screen, ink, reclaim, and set up knowledge. Precise registration techniques with both single and multicolor screen printing. Quality check printed items during the production run. Making corrective adjustments as needed.
- Operate machines effectively including, selecting screen size, degreasing agents, and emulsion coatings, loading screen into the printer, installing and repositioning screen printing plates and pressure roles, and calibrating printer before the batch is printed.
- Maintain machines, equipment, and the organization of the shop in a consistent, efficient, and timely manner, ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Running prints and performing quality checks on design prints, patterns, lettering, or other images on assorted apparel throughout the printing process, including troubleshooting problems as they arise and solving any technical issues.
- Meet production schedules in a timely manner to stay on top of customer demands.
- Partner with the Production Manager on any problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and/or support staff.
Please send resume, portfolio (if you have one), and 2-3 references (will be contacted after interview) to info(at)thegloofactory.com with the subject “Screen Printer“